Tuesday 3 January 2012

TAG : 40 Beauty Questions...

SKINCARE]
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Usually once at night to take my makeup off but sometimes twice!
 -What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)  Combo
-What is your current facial wash? Clean and clear
-Do you exfoliate? yes usually once a week



-What brand do you use? lots of different ones mainly clean & clear or simple

-What moisturizer do you use? simple anti-blemish moisturizer
-Do you have freckles?No
-Do you use eye cream? No
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?yes but it isn't too bad.


-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? no but I would like to if it got a bit worse

-What foundation do you use? I use so many different ones but my favorite has to be Bourjouis 10 hour sleep            effect.
-How about concealer?Collection 2000 lasting perfection or MAC studio sculpt
-Do you know your undertone color? yes, I'm pretty sure I have a warm undertone


-What do you think of fake eyelashes? They are nice but I don't wear them, too expensive and I already have long enough eyelashes.


-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, and I do when I have the money haha!
-What brand of mascara do you use?I buy a different one each time usually maybelline.
-Sephora or MAC? MAC
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? yes, urban decay primer potion.
-For the face? Sometimes, if I do it's usually GOSH.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?I like the benefit eyeshadows from the primpcess kit.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? i tend to wear liquid or gel...


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not very often.


-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?I don't like using them as they usually have to much fall out.
-Do you use mineral makeup? No


-What is your favorite lipstick? 17 Lipstick in Beehive
-How about lipgloss? I don't like wearing lipgloss so I don't have one.
-What is your favorite blush to use? My loreal one in Rosewood.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No.


-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, A majority of my makeup is drugstore and I like alot of drugstore products.


-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I have never been to one.
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Not really to be honest I wouldn't really want it as a career but just something to do in my spare time.


-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? sometimes haha.


-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Too much eyeliner or the orange line!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I like both it depends in what mood I am in.
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Taylor Swift


-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Blush
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I guess
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? sometimes when my skin is being nice to me!
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I like Bourjouis, 17 and MAC/
-What do you think of Makeup?? It's great to inhanse your natural beauty!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog! It really makes my day and i really appreciate it :)

PLEASE NOTE: I love looking for new blogs to follow so if you leave a comment, i will definitely check out your blog. There is no need to leave a link though (i can just click on your name.) Please please don't force your blog upon me though as nobody likes that. I hope you understand and thank you so much xoxo